- You must complete a minimum of 120 hours.
- You must complete the Global Perspectives Core and University Foundations.
- You must complete all hours required for your major.
- You must have at least 40 hours total in 300 or 400 level courses.
- You must have a minimum grade point average of 2.0 overall and in your major.
- A minimum of 30 hours must be earned from, and the last 30 hours must be taken at Wingate University.
- You must complete and submit a commencement application to the Office of the Registrar.
- You must take and receive passing grade(s) on exit examination(s).
- All financial obligations to Wingate University must be met before the diploma and/or final transcript is released to the student.
You must complete ALL coursework by the date of graduation. August Graduates may participate in the Commencement ceremony if they are able to complete all necessary degree requirements at Wingate University by the end of the second summer term, have a 2.0 GPA, are paid in full for all necessary coursework prior to Commencement and have otherwise fulfilled all financial obligations to the University.