FREE JOB POSTINGS
CareerGate is our online career management system and is your online connection to Wingate’s students and alumni. Students frequently visit CareerGate to learn about available career opportunities, upload resumes and apply for jobs. As a registered employer offering internships and jobs to all current students and alumni of Wingate University, you are granted free access to our online job database.
Once you are registered, you will gain complimentary access to:
- Post fall, spring and summer internships
- Post full-time, part-time and seasonal jobs
- View uploaded Student Resumes
- Provide your Organizations Profile
Many students at Wingate University are interested in pursuing an internship for academic credit. If you have already spoken with a Wingate student and have offered him/her an internship at your organization, then there is a form that you'll need to complete in order for the student to start the process of requesting academic credit.
- To learn more, read the Internship Guidebook
- To view and complete your portion of the Internship Learning Contract, please download it here.
- Once your portion of the Internship Learning Contract has been completed; print, sign and give to the student. He/she will then fill out his/her portion of the form and will secure a Faculty Internship Supervisor.
For more information on how to write a job description see our How to Write a Job Description Guide to assist you in establishing criteria for a successful job posting. We also have material designated to designing an Internship program!
The Office of Internships & Career Services expects all employers recruiting our students to abide by:
Our relationship with each employer is an important part of our ability to assist students in planning a career and finding internships/jobs.
Best wishes as you begin recruiting!
Career Fairs, Workshops, Upcoming Events
Employer Info Sessions
Internships & Career Services Staff
Lori Brasile – Assistant Director
Career Advisor to College of Arts & Sciences
firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-233-8035
Candice Sturdivant – Assistant Director
Career Advisor to School of Sport Sciences
email@example.com or 704-233-8024
Sharon Robinson – Director of Internships
Career Advisor to School of Business and Department of Communication
firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-233-8249
We are located on the first floor of Alumni Hall, which is conveniently near the Academic Quadrangle.
We look forward to meeting with you soon!