- Complete a Commencement Application.
- Email any concerns about graduation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Turn in any required substitution forms (if needed).
- Attend Lyceum events if you haven’t completed the 40 required (5 in each category).
- Register for your exit exam.
- Report any withdrawals or failing grades to the Registrar’s Office. You must know if it affects your graduation status!
- Visit the Office of Internships and Career Services about searching for a job or applying to graduate school.
- Attend the Graduation Fair on the Camden Promenade on Tuesday, March 15th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Check your email for changes if the weather doesn't cooperate.
- Purchase your cap and gown from the bookstore. Your cap and gown must be purchased before Commencement Practice. (Caps and gowns are not part of the graduation fee.) Contact Cindy Jordan at 704-233-8025 or email her at email@example.com if you need to make special arrangements.
- Order personalized graduation announcements from Herff Jones. Personalized announcements and other graduation items can be found at http://www.herffjones.com/college/wingate/. Please plan 2-3 weeks for delivery of any ordered items.
- Mail your graduation announcements.
- Complete your student loan exit counseling online at www.studentloans.gov. Exit Counseling must be completed by:
December Graduates November 15, 2015
May Graduates April 15, 2016
- Take and pass your exit exam.
- Clear all financial obligations with the University by Monday, May 2nd. If you are an August graduate, you must register and pre-pay for your summer classes by this date.
- RSVP and attend the Senior Breakfast on Friday, May 13th at 9 a.m. An invitation will be mailed to you.
- Attend Commencement Practice on Friday, May 13 at 10 a.m. Practice is mandatory. Line up behind the EKS Library immediately following the Senior Breakfast.
- Arrive dressed in cap and gown on Saturday, May 14 at 8:30 a.m. Line up between the library and Wingate Baptist Church. Please do not forget your honor cords.
- Order your graduation photos or a DVD.