MBA PROGRAM HENDERSONVILLE
FREE GMAT PREP COURSE
The Wingate University MBA Program in Hendersonville is offering its FREE GMAT Prep Course during the Spring
of 2015. This instructior-led course will take place at out Hendersonville Campus on two Saturday's as follows:
Saturday, April 25th and Saturday May 9th, 2015.
Seating is limited; please see details below.
The sessions will be held all-day Saturday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm with a one hour lunch break at our Hendersonville Campus in downtown Hendersonville on April 25th and May 9th, 2015.
The GMAT prep course consists of 2 workshop sessions including the following:
· A review of content and strategies for all sections of the GMAT
· Instructor-led lessons on test-taking strategies based on leading GMAT review materials
· Assignment review and analysis from two leading GMAT Prep texts
· Review of two online GMAT practice exams
The steps to reserve your seat are as follows:
1) Send and email with subject line "Hendersonville GMAT Prep Course" to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
* Telephone Number
* Email address
* Request: Reservation for HVL GMAT Prep Course for Spring 2015
2) You will receive an email confirming your reservation within 24 to 48 hours.
3) Once you receive your email confirmation, please purchase the books needed for the class. Both are available
on Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble:
· “The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2015" (14th edition) (ISBN-10: 1118914090)
· “Cracking the GMAT with 2 Practice Tests," Princeton Review - Either 2014 Edition (ISBN-10: 0307945650),
or 2015 Edition, (ISBN-10: 0804124922) **Both books are needed for the course**
4) Seating is limited, and will be based on a first come/first serve basis.
5) Completing the prep course in Spring 2015 should provide sufficient time to take the GMAT and apply for enrollment
for our Summer semester that starts in mid-May, or our Fall semester that starts in late August.
6) We hope you are able to take advantage of this unique opportunity. If you have any questions, please contact
Pamela Tobin at 980.359.1024 or email@example.com; or Mark Bryant, MBA Director, at 980.359.1030