WINGATE UNIVERSITY MBA PROGRAM
FREE GMAT PREP COURSE
The Wingate University MBA Program in Hendersonville is offering its free GMAT Prep Course during the Fall of 2014.
This instructor-led course will take place at our Hendersonville Campus.
Seating is limited; please see details below.
The GMAT prep course consists of 2 workshop sessions including the following:
· A review of content and strategies for all sections of the GMAT
· Instructor-led lessons on test-taking strategies based on leading GMAT review materials
· Assignment review and analysis from the “Official Guide to the GMAT”
· Review of two online GMAT practice exams
The steps to reserve your seat are as follows:
1) Complete Wingate’s online MBA application and pay the $50 application fee. Note that only the application and application fee are required for eligibility, not the entire admissions portfolio (ie. transcripts, recommendations, etc. are not required to be eligible). To apply online, go to the Admissions page on the MBA website: www.wingate.edu/hendersonville/mba. You do not have to attend Wingate to take the course.
2) Send and email with subject line "Hendersonville GMAT Prep Course" to email@example.com with the following information:
· Telephone Number
· Email address
· Request: Reservation for HVL GMAT Prep Course
3) You will receive an email confirming your reservation within 24 to 48 hours.
4) Once you receive your email confirmation, please purchase the books needed for the class. Both are available on Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble:
· “The Official Guide for GMAT Review” by GMAC (13th edition) (ISBN: 1118109791)
· “Cracking the New GMAT, 2013 Edition: Revised and Updated for the New GMAT by Princeton Review” (ISBN: 0375427465)
**Both books are needed for the course**
5) Seating is limited, and will be based on a first come/first serve basis.
6) Completing the prep course in April should provide sufficient time to take the GMAT and apply for enrollment for our Summer semester that starts in mid-May, or our Fall semester that starts in late August.
7) We hope you are able to take advantage of this unique opportunity. If you have any questions, please contact Mark Bryant, MBA Director, at 980-359-1030 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also go to our website at: