New demands in North Carolina's education system are requiring more graduate-level training to meet North Carolina’s 21st Century education standards.
Let Wingate University prepare you for a leadership role in education by attending programs at our Ballantyne location.
Choose from graduate and licensure programs in teaching and administration. Classes are interactive, current and relevant with a focus on hands-on learning through internships, class projects and discussions. Our instructors, many of whom are experienced school superintendents and administrators, bring relevant experiences into the classroom.
At Wingate, you'll find affordable programs at a cost comparable with area public universities with the added benefit of personal advising and attention.
You’ll find classes are conveniently scheduled during evenings in the heart of South Charlotte (Ballantyne) to serve the metro Charlotte area and beyond. Discover how Wingate University can help you advance in your profession and change lives as an educator!
The Graduate Education programs provide the following:
- EdD and EdS in Community College Executive Leadership
- EdD and EdS in School Superintendency
- Master of Arts in Teaching in Elementary Education K-6
- Master of Arts in Education in Elementary Education K-6
- Master of Arts in Education in School Leadership K-12
- Add-On Licensure Program in School Administration K-12
- Add-On Licensure Program for the Academically and Intellectually Gifted
The Graduate Education Program is now accepting applications in all programs for next fall. If you know of a person who is interested in getting a masters in elementary teaching or the principalship (masters and add on, or a doctorate in education for superintendancy or community college - ex. leadership), please have them contact us. You can also let us know who might be interested and we will contact them.