New demands in North Carolina's education system are requiring more graduate-level training to meet North Carolina’s 21st Century education standards.
Let Wingate University prepare you for a leadership role in education by attending programs at our Ballantyne location.
Choose from graduate and licensure programs in teaching and administration. Classes are interactive, current, and relevant with a focus on hands-on learning through internships, class projects, and discussions. Our instructors, many of whom are experienced school superintendents and administrators, bring relevant knowledge into the classroom.
At Wingate, you'll find affordable programs at a cost comparable with area public universities with the added benefit of personal advising and attention.
You’ll find classes are conveniently scheduled during evenings in the heart of South Charlotte (Ballantyne) to serve the metro Charlotte area and beyond. Discover how Wingate University can help you advance in your profession and change lives as an educator!
A new initiative that allows Wingate Alumni to connect and advance their skills: Wingate EDLD Sharing Sessions. Click here for more information about sessions starting in January 2015.
Wingate University Graduate Education is now accepting applications in all programs for next fall.
The Graduate Education programs provide the following:
- EdD and EdS in Community College Executive Leadership
- EdD and EdS in School Superintendency
- Master of Arts in Teaching in Elementary Education (K-6)
- Master of Arts in Education in Elementary Education (K-6)
- Master of Arts in Education in School Leadership (K-12)
- Add-On Licensure Program in School Administration (K-12)
- Add-On Licensure Program for the Academically and Intellectually Gifted
Click here for more information about Wingate's programs.