Print This Document
WINGATE UNIVERSITY MBA PROGRAM
FREE GMAT PREP COURSE
May 4 – May 18, 2013
The Wingate University MBA Program is offering its free GMAT prep course during the Spring of 2013. This instructor led course will take place at our Matthews Campus on three Saturday’s beginning on May 4th.
Seating is limited; please see details below. The reservation deadline is May 2nd.
The GMAT prep course consists of 3 workshop sessions including the following:
· A review of content and strategies for all sections of the GMAT
· Instructor-led lessons on test-taking strategies based on leading GMAT review materials
· Assignment review and analysis from the “Official Guide to the GMAT”
· Review of two online GMAT practice exams
The sessions will be held Saturday’s from 9 a.m. to 1:00 pm at our Matthews Campus in downtown Matthews on the following dates: May 4, May 11, and May 18.
The steps to reserve your seat are as follows:
1) Complete Wingate’s online MBA application and pay the $50 application fee. Note that only the application and application fee are required for eligibility, not the entire admissions portfolio (ie. transcripts, recommendations, etc. are not required to be eligible). To apply online, go to the Admissions page on the MBA website: www.mba.wingate.edu. You do not have to commit to attending Wingate to take the course.
2) Send an email with subject line “GMAT Prep Course” to email@example.com with the following information:
· Telephone Number
· Email address
· Request: Reservation for GMAT Prep Course for May 2013
3) You will receive an email confirming your reservation within 24 to 48 hours. The reservation deadline is May 2nd.
4) Once you receive your email confirmation, please purchase the books needed for the class—both are available on Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble:
· “The Official Guide for GMAT Review” by GMAC (13th edition) (ISBN: 1118109791)
· “Cracking the New GMAT, 2013 Edition: Revised and Updated for the New GMAT by Princeton Review” (ISBN: 0375427465)
**Both books are needed for the course**
5) Seating is limited, and will be based on a first come/first serve basis.
6) Completing the course in May should provide sufficient time to take the GMAT prior to possible enrollment for our second Summer Session that starts the week of July 8th, or our Fall semester that starts the week of August 26th.
7) We hope you are able to take advantage of this unique opportunity. If you have any questions, please contact Sherry Ferrell at 704-849-3404, or Mark Bryant, MBA Director, at 704-846-1404, or firstname.lastname@example.org.