ONLINE, IN-PERSON OR BOTH
Customized "Live Class" Course Delivery
The Wingate MAC Program is customized based on student preference with course delivery options including live-online, in-person and/or a combination of both.
Most MAC classes “originate” from the Wingate Ballantyne Campus starting at 6 p.m. on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday night. Each MAC class meets once per week during the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters. Classes are taught “live” by the instructor from the classroom with students present while being simultaneously broadcast live via Zoom/Canvas to students who are not physically present in the classroom.
Students may move in and out of the different delivery modes from class meeting to class meeting as best fits their needs. For example, a student may take part in a Wednesday night class in-person one night, and then take part in the same class the following Wednesday night online. Students do not have to choose a particular delivery mode in advance and may customize their MAC experience based on the delivery mode that best suits them from day to day.
The choice of live-online and/or in-person delivery provides maximum flexibility and convenience for students. Whether live-online or in-person, the Wingate MAC program is up close and personal with typical class sizes of 15-20 students where you will develop a professional network with fellow students and faculty with relationships for life.
Please note, when Wingate University operates under normal conditions, F1 visa international students are required to follow the in-person class requirements to maintain their student visa status. Please email international@wingate.
Wingate's MAC GMAT code: OOGNM-92
MAC Credit Hour - $665
Three-Credit Hour Course - $1,995
Ten MAC Courses - $19,950
*Other than textbooks, there are no additional fees or costs for the MAC program.
AFFORDABLE TUITION - LEARN NOW, PAY LATER
The Wingate Master of Accounting Program is very affordable with a total cost of just under $20,000, that’s total cost, not per year. Other than textbooks, there are no other fees for the program.
For students who receive assistance through their company’s tuition reimbursement program, tuition payments are deferred until after completion of each semester, which can save out-of-pocket expenses. For those paying for tuition out of pocket, monthly payment plans are available, as well as the federal student loan program.
Students may apply for and enroll during any of our semesters during the year. Upcoming semesters:
- Spring 2023 - Starts the week of January 17, 2023
- Summer 2023 - Starts in mid-May 2023
- Fall 2023 - Starts in mid-August 2023
Our Charlotte MAC Program accepts applications on a rolling basis for the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters, so applicants are reviewed and accepted throughout the year, with admission possible up until the beginning of the Fall (August) and Spring (January), and Summer (May) semesters. Once your admissions portfolio is complete, we typically turn around an admissions decision within one week or less. Your application to our MAC Program in Charlotte is evaluated for:
- Bachelor’s degree and GPA. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Our review of your official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended. Unofficial versions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded through our application portal; Official versions should be sent from your university directly to “Wingate Graduate programs” or may be emailed directly to email@example.com.
- Official GMAT scores. Our MAC institutional code is 00G-NM-92. Unofficial versions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded through our application portal. A GMAT waiver may be considered in certain situations, contact us for details.
- Online application (see the link to the application below)
- Current resume and professional work experience (may be emailed to email@example.com or via our application portal)
- There is no application fee.
Please submit all application materials via any of the following options:
While a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required, it is possible to join our Wingate University MAC Program if you majored in a field other than business. All you need to do is satisfy these required undergraduate prerequisites:
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Federal Income Tax Accounting
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Finance
- Business Statistics
- Mathematics (College Algebra or Calculus)
These prerequisites may be satisfied based on a final grade of a “C” or better in each course from your undergraduate institution. As an accounting major, all of the prerequisites should be satisfied. If you have not yet completed any of these prerequisite courses, please let us know and we can assist in providing with you various options to fulfill these requirements.
Attending the MAC Program at Wingate University is one of the best things I've done for my career and for myself. I grew so much as a person and developed the skills that employers are looking for. Because the class sizes are small, I developed great relationships with my professors, which accelerated my growth and my knowledge as a professional. The fact that I was able to develop these close professional relationships with my professors made my MAC program experience even more amazing. I will always be grateful for all the support and mentorship that my professors gave me. And on top of everything else, one of the things I liked most about the MAC program was the fact that it was very affordable. I am eternally grateful for all the things Wingate University has helped me achieve.Estefania Risso Osorio, CohnRenzick, LLP
Wingate University Charlotte
The Gibson Building
11430 North Community House Road, Suite 150
Charlotte, NC 28277