Master of Business Administration
Our nationally accreditated MBA program has been advancing the careers of Charlotte, NC professionals since 1991.
The Wingate University MBA curriculum gives you a choice of five areas of concentration:
- Data analytics
- Corporate innovation
- General management
- Health care management
- Project management
Courses are available throughout the year during weekday evenings to meet the needs of adult professionals continuing their education while holding full-time corporate positions in the Charlotte area.
While a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required, it’s possible to join our program if you majored in a field other than business. All you need to do is satisfy these required undergraduate prerequisites:
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Finance
- Business Statistics
- Mathematics (College Algebra or Calculus)
Mastery of these required courses can be demonstrated with a final grade of “C” or better at another institution, or you can choose to take our BUS 500 course, which allows non-business majors to meet their undergraduate pre-requisites within one semester.
We use a rolling admission model, so applicants are reviewed and accepted throughout the year, with admission possible up until the beginning of each semester. Students may begin the MBA program during the fall, spring or summer semester.
Your application to our MBA program in Charlotte is evaluated for:
- Bachelor’s degree and GPA. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Our review of your official transcripts from all colleges and universities you’ve attended.
- Official GMAT scores or GRE scores. We offer a free GMAT Prep Course to help candidates prepare. GMAT or GRE waiver may be considered in certain situations.
- Online application.
- Current resume and professional work experience.
Please submit all application materials to our south Charlotte campus address:
Wingate University MBA Program
13024 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Suite 150
Charlotte, NC 28277
MBA Program is $625 Per Credit Hour
FREE GMAT COURSE
The Wingate University MBA Program offers a free Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) prep course several times throughout the year. The next instructor-led course takes place in July and August on four Wednesday evenings from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at our Ballantyne campus.
The GMAT prep course consists of 4 workshop sessions:
- A review of content and strategies for the GMAT
- Instructor-led lessons on test-taking strategies based on leading GMAT review materials
- Assignment review and analysis from two leading GMAT Prep texts
- Review of two online GMAT practice exams
Seating is limited and is based on a first come/first served basis. Completing the course should provide sufficient time to take the GMAT in time for possible enrollment in our Fall MBA Semester which begins August 20, 2018.
We hope you are able to take advantage of this unique opportunity. Please contact Amanda Sudol with any questions you may have or to register for the July and August Free GMAT Prep Course at email@example.com or 980-359-1030.
Wingate's GMAT code: OOGNM-57
Wingate's GRE code: 5963