MPH Tuition 2023-2024
Credit Hour - $762
3-Credit Hour Course - $2,286
11-Credit Semester - $8,382
Candidates for the Master of Public Health degree must complete 42 credit hours in accordance with the prescribed course of study and maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher. At this time, MPH offers one concentration, Health Education and Promotion.
To be eligible for admission to the MPH degree program, you must:
- Complete the online application
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university located within the United States
- GRE is waived
- Have a cumulative GPA indicative of success in graduate school, generally 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- Two (2) recommendations from academic or professional references
- Personal statement of intent for pursuing an MPH degree
- We are now accepting applications for Spring 2024. Applications for Spring 2024 entry are due by December 8, 2023.
- Applications for Fall 2024 entry are due by August 12, 2024
- Submit a completed online application, including official transcripts, the required Essay of Intent/Personal Statement, CV/Resume, and two recommendation forms from academic and/ or professional references.
- Arrange to have your official transcript(s) sent directly from all previously attended colleges and universities.
- Coursework taken at foreign institutions must be evaluated for U.S. institution equivalence by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) organization used by Wingate University. We recommend World Education Services, Inc. & SpanTran for evaluation and University Language Services for translation.
- International students whose first language is not English should ask the TOEFL or IELTS testing agency to send us your scores.
Please have your transcripts sent to Wingate University via any of the options below:
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Student Clearinghouse: "Wingate University Graduate Admissions"
- Parchment: "Wingate University Admissions"
- Physical mail:
- Wingate University MPH
Attn: Ms. Maeghan Edwards
PO Box 159
Wingate, NC 28174
- Wingate University MPH
The MPH program is 100% online. F1 visa international students, per federal regulations, cannot be granted visas for online degrees. International students who are NOT seeking entry into the U.S. on an F1 student visa may apply to the MPH ONLINE program.
You will receive email notifications regarding updates to your admission status and may also login to the graduate application portal at any time to check the status of your admission throughout the process.
- Do you accept transcripts, references, and essay after the application deadline?
- What is the application deadline?
- What types of financial aid are available to MPH applicants?
- What platform does Wingate use for the online courses?
- How will courses be delivered?
- Will I have to buy a lot of textbooks?
- Do MPH students take courses from any other Wingate programs?
- Can I attend the program as full-time or part-time?
- Will students in the MPH program get hands on experience working in the field?
- Is a formal thesis required for the MPH degree?
- I don’t live in North Carolina, can I find an applied practice experience (APE) site where I live?
The Department of Public Health, Wingate University is an applicant for accreditation by the Council on Education for Public Health. The accreditation review will address the Bachelor of Science in Public Health (BSPH), Master of Public Health (MPH), MPH 4 + 1, and Doctorate in Pharmacy/Master of Public Health (PharmD/MPH). Other degrees and areas of study offered by this institution will not be included in the unit of accreditation review.