MASM Tuition 2022-2023
Credit Hour - $500
Three-semester program with 34 hours total.
Candidates for the Master of Arts in Sport Management degree must complete a minimum of 34 credit hours of coursework in accordance with the prescribed course of study and maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher. The MASM Program is fully online and offers three specialization tracks, Sport Marketing, Athletic Administration and Compliance and Sport Leadership and Coaching Education.
To be eligible for admission to the MASM degree program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and have a GPA of 2.9 or higher.
- Submit a completed online application, including the required Essay of Intent/Personal Statement
- Provide the contact information for three recommenders. We encourage these to be faculty or supervisory personnel.
- Arrange to have your official transcript(s) sent directly from all previously attended colleges and universities
Fall semester: Aug. 1
Spring semester: Dec. 1
Summer semester: May 1
Request to have official transcripts of any coursework completed post-high school, including dual enrollment and transfer credit (if applicable), sent to the MASM program. Transcripts may be sent to:
- "Wingate University Graduate Admissions" if being sent via the National Student Clearinghouse
- "Wingate University Admissions" if being sent via Parchment
Or physically mailed to the following address:
Attn: Mr. Randy M.B. Taylor
Graduate Admissions Enrollment Officer
PO Box 159
Wingate, NC 28174
If you have any questions regarding the application or admission process, please contact Mr. Randy M.B. Taylor, Graduate Admissions Enrollment Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The MASM program is 100% online. F1 visa international students, per federal regulations, cannot be granted visas for online degrees and consequently will no longer be able to complete a course of study after an August 2018 start date. Therefore, enrollment will be permanently closed after fall 2018 to F1 visa student applicants for this degree. International students who are NOT seeking entry into the U.S. on an F1 student visa may apply to the MASM ONLINE program.
The application is easy, free, and does not require a standardized testing component!
- Does your program or institution offer financial assistance?
- Are any graduate assistant positions available?
- Do I need to take the GRE or MAT for admission consideration?
- How do I find out if all of my application materials have been received?
- When will I know if I have been admitted to the MASM program?
- How do I select the track of study in the MASM program?
- Can any of my graduate school courses transfer to the MASM program?
- Do I have to pay anything to enroll?
- When is the application deadline?
- How does the application process work?
- How long does the application process take?
- Can I start the program between sessions, for example in the middle of the regular semester?
- Do I only need to submit official transcripts from my undergraduate degree-conferring institution?
- Can I log into the application in order to view my application package status?
- Can I change my track after making my initial selection?
- Can I utilize financial aid to fund the MASM program?
- Can I apply as a non-degree seeking student?