You may be eligible for the Wingate HBCU Connect program to earn a master's degree in sport management and receive the following benefits:
- Priority admission
- $1,000 tuition incentive
- Access to support staff, programming and services
- Live office hours
To be eligible for admission to the MASM degree program, you must hold a bachelor's degree from a participating HBCU.
- Submit a completed online application, including the required Essay of Intent/Personal Statement. Be sure to select that you are seeking admission to the program via the HBCU Connect Articulation agreement when completing the application for admission. Also, be sure to denote your undergraduate institution on the application.
- Provide three recommendation forms from faculty or supervisory personnel
- Arrange to have your official transcript(s) sent directly from all previously attended colleges and universities
Fall semester: Aug. 1
Spring semester: Dec. 1
Summer semester: May 1
Request to have official transcripts of any coursework completed post-high school, including dual enrollment and transfer credit (if applicable), sent to the MASM program. Transcripts may be sent to:
- "Wingate University Graduate Admissions" if being sent via the National Student Clearinghouse
- "Wingate University Admissions" if being sent via Parchment
Or physically mailed to the following address:
Attn: Mr. Randy M.B. Taylor
Graduate Admissions Enrollment Officer
PO Box 159
Wingate, NC 28174
If you have any questions regarding the application or admission process, please contact Mr. Randy M.B. Taylor, Graduate Admissions Enrollment Officer, at email@example.com.
*The MASM program is 100% online. F1 visa international students, per federal regulations, cannot be granted visas for online degrees and consequently will no longer be able to complete a course of study after an August 2018 start date. Therefore, enrollment will be permanently closed after fall 2018 to F1 visa student applicants for this degree. International students who are NOT seeking entry into the U.S. on an F1 student visa may apply to the MASM ONLINE program.
The application is easy, free, and does not require a standardized testing component!