You’ve trained and mastered the skills necessary to practice as a physician assistant. We understand what it takes to find the right position in the profession. The following job opportunities may be of interest as you launch your career or seek a new direction.
January 15, 2021: Regional Hand Center of Central California
December 4, 2020: Collegial Infectious Diseases team seeks an experienced Physician Assistant for their growing service in Pinehurst, NC. Our ID Physicians are passionate about what they do. They welcome a PA with demonstrated interest in the field to join them as they expand the service line.
- Progressive and respected regional health care system - first in the world to enroll patient in COVID-19 clinical trial.
- Well-connected ID team enjoys collegial relationships across the system, contributing to high provider satisfaction levels.
- Practice a mix of inpatient and outpatient settings on a single hospital campus.
- Dependable weekday schedule offers work-life balance; no call.
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- “Micropolitan” area located in world-renowned Sandhills area of NC - Home of American Golf.
- Desirable resort destination known for golf and equestrian activities.
- Exceptional quality of life … Pinehurst was recently recognized as North Carolina’s #1 place to live and #2 safest community.
- Great public and private school options.
- Running and biking trails abound.
- Neighboring Southern Pines is listed in “50 Best Small Towns in America”.
- Relaxed lifestyle within reach of urban amenities - Raleigh-Durham, Greensboro and Charlotte.
- Access to six international airports for travel enthusiasts.
- Temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year.
- Easy access to the Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
- Graduate of an AMA approved Physician Assistant program, NCCPA certification.
- Minimum 1 year of advanced practice experience required; prefer 3+ years in Infectious Diseases.
- Genuine interest in the field of Infectious Diseases.
- Able to exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment, and discretion in decision making.
- Unrestricted NC license and clean background.
For more information and to apply, please contact our in-house Physician Recruitment team at 910.715.1438 or lcabrera-portillo@firsthealth.
October 13, 2020: The Fayetteville VA Coastal Health Care System has several opportunities for a Primary Care Physician Assistant provider.
- These positions are available at several location in Southeastern North Carolina to include: Fayetteville, Sanford, Goldsboro, Hamlet, Wilmington, Jacksonville and Supply, North Carolina.
- The provider would function as the leader of a Medical Home team of 4 individuals (RN, LPN, Medical Assistant Specialist and the Provider) providing primary care to approximately 900 veteran patients.
- The position would come with Federal Benefits, 24 paid leave days and paid 12 Sick Leave days annually.
- A competitive salary and bonuses are available.
- Please provide a CV and 3 Clinical references (telephone) to Ms Sheri Abraham at Sheri.Abraham@va.gov.
PA Job Sites
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
If you still have general questions about the program, or want to see how ours compares to other physician assistant programs, please reach out to us by emailing email@example.com or call JoAnn Smith at 704-233-8993.