The Wingate University Physician Assistant Studies program uses Central Application Service for Physician Assistants(CASPA) as our admissions application for the programs in Wingate and Hendersonville, NC. As an applicant, you will be asked to choose a campus before submitting the application to CASPA. Please note that you can be considered for admission to the program for only one campus.
The Hendersonville campus offers an educational experience in the mountains of western North Carolina with all of its natural beauty and diversity. Opportunities are offered in this area to work in a variety of environments, including under-served populations as well as distinguished healthcare providers in state-of-the-art facilities. There are 15 seats on the Hendersonville campus. The Wingate campus accepts 40 students.
There is no supplemental application for this program. The only document that must be submitted directly to the PA program is your official GRE scores report.
- CASPA application
- U.S. citizenship, permanent resident of the U.S., or “DACA” status
- Completion of bachelor degree or higher in the U.S.
- Completion of 9 prerequisite courses
- GRE and PA program’s receipt of official scores report
- Letters of recommendation, one from a provider
- Minimum 500 hours of clinical experience
- Personal interview
- Tuition deposit
- Technical standards acknowledgement
- Demographics of admitted and confirmed students
If you still have general questions about the program, or want to see how ours compares to other physician assistant programs, please reach out to us by emailing email@example.com or call JoAnn Smith at 704-233-8051.