The Wingate University Physician Assistant Studies program uses Central Application Service for Physician Assistants(CASPA) as our admissions application for the programs in Wingate and Hendersonville, NC. Applicants are asked to choose either the Wingate or Hendersonville Campus in order to submit a CASPA application.
The Wingate campus is located just 30 minutes outside of Charlotte, nestled on 540 rolling acres. Impressive facilities on campus and unmatched opportunities as Wingate is positioned in the heart of North Carolina's healthcare providers. The Hendersonville campus offers an educational experience in the mountains of western North Carolina with all of its natural beauty and diversity. Opportunities are offered in this area to work in a variety of environments, including under-served populations as well as distinguished healthcare providers in state-of-the-art facilities. The Wingate University PA Studies Program accepts 60 students per cohort.
There is no supplemental application for this program.
- CASPA application
- U.S. citizenship, permanent resident of the U.S., or “DACA” status
- Language Proficiency/TOEFL Requirement
- Completion of bachelor degree or higher in the U.S.
- Completion of 9 prerequisite courses
- GRE scores submitted to CASPA via ETS
- Letters of recommendation, one from a provider and one from a college professor or academic advisor
- Minimum 500 hours of clinical experience
- Preferences and Considerations
- Personal interview
- Tuition deposit
- Technical standards acknowledgement
If you have general questions about the program, or want to see how ours compares to other physician assistant programs, please reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call JoAnn Smith at (704) 233-8051.