International Student Services
WELCOME TO WINGATE!
We understand what it’s like to live far from home. At Wingate University, we prioritize helping you make the most of your study in the United States. From your application to arrival and beyond, our goal is to assist you and remind you about keeping your immigration records in order.
Please see the Wingate University International Student Guide (updated Fall 2019) for details on the following:
- Completing your U.S. taxes
- Maintaining F-1 visa status
- Obtaining work authorization
- Applying for a Social Security number
- Getting a North Carolina driver’s license
- Processing immigration documents and requests
- Signing your I-20 to travel outside the United States
- Cultural adjustment
- Transferring in or out of Wingate University