- What services does Wingate University offer for students with disabilities?
- What is an accommodation?
- Who qualifies for disability services?
- What is supporting documentation?
- How are accommodations coordinated?
- Is there a deadline to submit an accommodation?
- Is any testing or assessment provided by Wingate University to determine whether a student has a learning disability or to update current information?
- Will academic requirements be waived or are course substitutions available?
- Do students with disabilities have faculty advisers?
- What are resources for students with disabilities as they and their parents, teachers and counselors plan for the transition from high school to college?
The Office of Disability Support Services