Located in Alumni Hall Second Floor
Follow us on Instagram at
Success Coaches at Wingate University work with students to create and cultivate an individualized plan for navigating their first year of the college experience.
Coaches equip students with the tools to develop and support their own path to success. The coaches will encourage students while accomplishing the following objectives:
- Students will be empowered to develop and implement a plan that incorporates their interests and strengths, while also supporting their academic, professional, and personal goals.
- Students will develop an understanding of campus resources and the ability to use them.
- Students will be able to communicate effectively and clearly with others.
- Students will learn to accept responsibility for personal decisions and learn to develop problem solving skills.
- Students will make connections and foster a relationship with their success coach and other individuals.
- Students will develop an understanding of the Wingate curriculum requirements and actively participate in creating their own course schedules with their academic advisor.