Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Skip To Main Content

Financial Aid

The power to make a difference.

A banner graphic announcing the start to the new FASFA application

2023-2024 FAFSA Now Available for students enrolling Fall 2023, Spring 2024, or Summer 2024! For the 2024-2025 academic year, the FAFSA will be available in December 2023.

Complete Fafsa


The Enrollment Management Team works with you to find the right financial solution, including helping you through the financial aid process, the FAFSA and understanding the details of your award package. We'll help you navigate grants, scholarships, loans and work-study opportunities to make Wingate an affordable education for you.


We encourage you to use the net price calculator to see how affordable Wingate can be.

View Net Price Calculator


Financial Aid FAQs

Verification FAQs

CCT Partner Seal


Wingate University is committed to using the Principles & Standards of the College Cost Transparency Initiative in its student financial aid offer.


Financial Planning
(704) 233-8209