If you’re ready to begin your graduate work, Wingate University offers nine programs to help you achieve your dreams. Each has its own application for admission. Because we use a rolling admissions process, there is no deadline to apply.
Our MAC program is accredited and offers hands-on learning experiences to ensure you’re workforce ready upon graduation.
Start your journey of professional growth by taking the first step today: Complete our online application form for the master’s program in accounting.
Your application to our MBA program in Charlotte is evaluated for:
- Bachelor’s degree and GPA. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Our review of your official transcripts from all colleges and universities you’ve attended.
- Official GMAT scores or GRE scores. We offer a free GMAT Prep Course to help candidates prepare. The Wingate University code for GMAT is OOGNM-75. Our code for GRE is 5963. GMAT or GRE waiver may be considered in certain situations.
- Online application.
- Current resume and professional work experience.
Please submit all application materials to our south Charlotte campus address:
Wingate University MBA Program
13024 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Suite 150
Charlotte, NC 28277
We will begin accepting applications for the 2019 Fall start in July of 2018. We will admit 36 students to our inaugural Class of 2022.
Wingate University uses the Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service (OTCAS) for all applications to the occupational therapy program.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling admissions process which means we review them as soon as we receive verification from OTCAS that the application is complete.
We use the Pharmacy College Application Service, or PharmCAS, to gather the information required for admission to Wingate University’s programs in Wingate and Hendersonville, NC. This includes:
- PCAT scores
- Three letters of recommendation
We do not consider applications until they are complete. Also, keep in mind that the Wingate and Hendersonville campuses are listed separately in PharmCAS. If you prefer one campus, please direct your application to that specific campus. The appropriate PharmCAS fee applies if you choose to apply to both campuses.
We will need a recent head shot to attach to your application. Please email the picture to Jean Tarlton, Coordinator of Pharmacy Admissions, at email@example.com.
1. Complete the graduate education online application form below. This application must be completed for consideration of admission to any Graduate Education program.
2. Ask each institution that you’ve attended since high school to mail or email one official copy of your academic transcript to:
Attn: Dr. Charlesa Hann
13024 Ballantyne Place Suite 150
Charlotte, NC 28277
3. Ask the GRE testing agency or MAT testing agency to mail your official test scores to the above address. International students whose first language is not English should ask the TOEFL testing agency to send us your scores. Scores must be no more than five years old.
Physical therapy is a competitive field, and you’ve worked hard over the past few years to prepare yourself for an advanced degree. Not only that, but you can’t wait to make a difference in people’s lives as a physical therapist.
You can see yourself as a Doctor of Physical Therapy. But to make this happen, you need to apply to our program. First, review our admission requirements to be sure you have everything you need. Then apply to our DPT program via PTCAS. The next PTCAS application deadline is April 1, 2018 for our 2019 cohort, which begins January 2019.
Here’s a tip we pass along to all applicants: Try not to wait until the last minute to apply. We participate in the PTCAS early decision program and let early applicants know 15 months before classes start if they’ve been accepted. For our 2017 cohort, we began accepting applications on July 1, 2015. Students who applied before August 17, 2015 were notified by September 25 whether or not they’d been accepted.
Sure, those dates have come and gone, but keep this in mind when you apply or if you’re thinking about applying later. Our rolling application process means that we review applications when we receive them. The earlier you apply, the better your chances are of being one of the applicants to be admitted into the program.
Have a question about applying? Call or email us. We encourage interested applicants to call for an appointment with our admissions coordinator. You’ll receive personal attention and a tour!
The Wingate University Physician Assistant Studies program uses Central Application Service for Physician Assistants(CASPA) as our admissions application for the programs in Wingate and Hendersonville, NC. As an applicant, you will be asked to choose a campus before submitting the application to CASPA. Please note that you can be considered for admission to the program for only one campus. All admissions are handled by a single admissions officer, who oversees the process for both campuses.
There are 10 seats on the Hendersonville campus. The Wingate campus accepts 40 students.
There is no supplemental application for this program. The only document that must be submitted directly to the PA program is your official GRE scores report.
To be eligible to apply for the MASM degree program, you must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Have a GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Have satisfactory scores on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), GMAT, or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Submit a completed online application, including the required Essay of Intent
- Provide your official scores on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), GMAT, or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Scores must come directly from the testing agency. Scores older than five (5) years are not accepted.
- Provide two recommendation forms from administrative or supervisory personnel
- Arrange to have your official transcript(s) sent directly from all previously attended colleges and universities
- Fall semester: July 1
- Spring semester: December 1
- Summer semester: April 1
The MASM program will become fully online in Fall 2019, so we are no longer able to accept applications from international students needing F1 visa status.
Please have your transcripts and recommendations sent to:
School of Sport Sciences
PO Box 159
Wingate, NC 28174
If you have questions about the application or admission process, please contact Mrs. Holly Griffin, Executive Assistant to the Dean, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-233-8178.
In assessing applicants for our MASM program, we consider your work and educational background, and we want to get to know you. So we require you to submit recommendations from two people who know you in a professional capacity. The people who recommend you should be in a position to speak to your leadership skills, personal character and behavior. We rely on these recommendations to assess your potential for success in our program.
The best people to recommend you are usually work supervisors, peers and community leaders who have known you for at least two years. We’ve made the recommendation process easy by providing this online form. Share this page with the individuals you have chosen. If you have any questions about who to choose or how to manage the recommendation forms submission process, just call or email us.
Only Wingate University students who demonstrate above-average academic achievement in their first three years of undergraduate study are eligible to apply. Students who are interested in the MASM 4+1 program must complete their application by March 1 in the spring semester of their junior year.
To be considered for admission into the MASM 4+1 program, Wingate University students in their third year must submit the following:
- Complete and submit the online application below
- Provide your official score on the GMAT, Millers Analogies Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Scores must be sent by the testing agency.
- Provide two recommendation forms from administrative or supervisory personnel.
- Submit an official Wingate University transcript.
- Have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Complete these undergraduate courses with a grade of “C” or better: ACCT 253, COMM 101, CS 110, ECON 221 or 222, MGT 302 and MKT 301.
4+1 MASM Recommendation Form - Applicant Portion
4+1 MASM Recommendation Form - Recommender Portion