1. Complete the free application.
Please note, if you are a current high school student who is taking college courses then you will need to complete our first year undergraduate application located here.
2. Submit Official Documents
- Official college transcript(s) from all institutions previously attended. Applicants should recognize that it can take several weeks for Wingate University to receive official transcripts from other institutions. Applicants are encouraged to order transcripts as early as possible and to continue to send updated transcripts as grades are posted at the end of each semester.
- Official high school transcript.
- A completed statement of conduct. This form should be completed by the applicant and the Dean of Student Life at the last college or university the applicant attended.
- If the student is transferring to Wingate University with less than 24 earned credits, they must also submit:
- Official test scores (SAT or ACT) OR
- A personal statement
To be considered official, documents must be sent directly from the college or university to Wingate University Undergraduate Admissions.
Official documents can be sent electronically to email@example.com or mailed to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
102 West Wilson Street
Wingate, NC 28174