Admitted Transfer Student
Congratulations Future Bulldog!
We know admitted transfer students can easily become overwhelmed by the complexities of the enrollment process at a new school. Please use this guide to help make the transition easier but feel free to reach out to the transfer team with any questions you may have!
- Submit your FAFSA and review your financial aid estimator.
- Review your credit evaluation and contact the Registrar’s Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or concerns.
- Visit us! We offer on-campus tours and virtual information sessions. You can find each option here and schedule a time that works best for you.
- Schedule an appointment with academic advising (email@example.com) AFTER you have received your credit evaluation.
- Commit to Wingate by submitting your $300 enrollment deposit.
- Send updated transcripts as grades are posted at the end of each semester to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Transcripts can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Wingate University, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 102 West Wilson Street, Wingate NC 28174.