Alumni Advisory Council
ABOUT THE ALUMNI ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Alumni Advisory Council (AAC) exists to build and strengthen the Wingate University alumni community, encouraging engagement through volunteerism, philanthropy, and event attendance. The AAC also recognizes and celebrates alumni achievement and helps to identify diversified programming to further enrich the Wingate Alumni experience.
The goals of the Alumni Advisory Council are:
- to increase alumni attendance at University sponsored events;
- to offer valuable programming that makes being part of the alumni association a meaningful experience for all alumni;
- to assist with connecting alumni to each other and with current students to facilitate pathways to internships and career opportunities;
- to increase alumni giving and retention; and
- to strengthen institutional loyalty among the alumni constituency.
- Two-year term commitment
- Attend three yearly AAC meetings, either in-person or via conference call
- Vote in elections
- Participate in alumni events and initiatives throughout the year when possible