Our role in Advancement is to shorten distance, whether that’s the physical distance between us and you, or the temporal distance between current times and your Wingate days.
Right now, though, we’re all advised to keep our distance. As necessary as it is, it’s against our core instincts. We’re adhering to the best advice, but it isn’t easy.
Until we can safely share our Bulldog pride with a handshake, hug or pat on the back, we’ve put together some resources to help all of us keep our distance safely, while maintaining the virtual connectivity that is so important in these times.
HEALTH & SAFETY RESOURCES
- CDC website
- NC Department of Health and Human Services
- 15 ways to practice self-care in the time of coronavirus
- Food access resources
- COVID-19 Has My Teams Working Remotely: A Guide for Leaders
- What It Takes to Run a Great Virtual Meeting
- Five Tips For Working From Home
SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Truist Financial allots $2M to grant funding for COVID-19 relief
- Golden LEAF deploys $15M in funding to launch NC COVID-19 Rapid Recovery Loan Program
- Support Wingate Alumni businesses! To be added to the list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link and description of your business.
FAMILIES & CHILDREN
- Celebrating the Holidays While Social Distancing
- Talking to Children about COVID-19
- 101 Activities For Kids At Home
- Fun Learning Activities For Kids At Home
WINGATE UNIVERSITY UPDATES
The Office of Advancement remains committed to supporting you. Please contact us at email@example.com for your thoughts, suggestions and feedback.