Family Weekend is October 11-12, 2019
October 11, 2019
- Group Fitness Classes: 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Breakfast in the Caf: 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Shopping in Monroe: 10 a.m. to Noon
- Faculty/Staff Mixer: Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- University Update with President Brown: 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Family Tailgate: 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- WU Football vs. Limestone University: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Lace up your cross-trainers and choose from one of our group fitness classes to start off the day! We welcome all fitness levels and abilities.
9:15 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. - Zumba w/ Amanda
10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. - Meditation Yoga w/ Jessica
10:45 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. - Cycle Express w/ Alex
11:30 a.m. to Noon - Basic Yoga w/ Kallie
- Lockers/showers are available.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class time.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Cycle express limited to 20 participants.
- All classes are first come first served.
- Students are asked to stay with their family members.
- Anyone under the age of 15 is limited to using the courts and track.
Location: McGee Center
Admission is free
When you return to campus, select members of our faculty and staff will join you for lunch and great conversation. This is a wonderful opportunity to get to know members of our campus community and what makes Wingate such a special place!
Location: Batte Center Rotunda
Cost: $15/adults; One student free per paying adult
Get ready for some football when you stop by our Family Tailgate tent! We will have light refreshments and some swag items to make sure you look the part.
**If you wish to tailgate on your own, with a tent or with a vehicle, the tailgating lot opens at 1pm and space is available on a first-come, first served basis. You may bring in outside food and beverages, but please do not bring glass bottles.