Our Charlotte campus serves working adults with four degree programs.
- Adult Bachelor’s Degree (Bachelor of Liberal Studies)
- Graduate Education
- Master of Arts in Sport Management
Choose Wingate University Ballantyne and benefit from:
- Practical Class Times on weekday evenings and select Saturdays year-round.
- Convenient Location in Ballantyne Corporate Park, just off I-485 in South Charlotte. Enjoy free parking, 24-hour security, and our spacious and modern ground floor suite.
- Rolling Admission with numerous start dates throughout the year.
- Affordable Tuition is why U.S. News & World Report named Wingate University a “best value” school. Many students find assistance from their employer’s tuition reimbursement program. Financial aid options are available.
- Small Classes mean you get the individual attention you need to thrive.
Adult Bachelor’s Degree Program
Wingate University’s Adult Bachelor’s Degree Program is specially designed for students wishing to start or complete an undergraduate degree. If you’ve previously attended one or more institutions, our program allows for the application of eligible college credits toward a Wingate degree without having to start over. We offer two majors for the Bachelor of Liberal Studies degree:
Graduate Education Program
Wingate University’s Graduate Education Programs prepare you to face the challenges and succeed as a leader in the classroom and in educational administration, as well as meet national and state teaching standards. We offer master’s and doctoral degrees and add-on licensure programs for you to choose from:
- Master of Arts in Education in Elementary Education K-6 (M.A.Ed.)
- Master of Arts in Teaching in Elementary Education K-6 (M.A.T.)
- Master of Arts in Education in Educational Leadership K-12 (M.A.Ed.)
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership (Ed.D. and Ed.S.)
- Doctor of Community College Executive Leadership (Ed.D. and Ed.S.)
- Add-on Licensure Program in School Administration K-12
- Add-on Licensure program for Academically and Intellectually Gifted
Master of Arts in Sport Management Program
Whether you aspire to supervise a stadium or to lead a professional sport franchise, Wingate University’s Master of Arts in Sport Management Program gives you a competitive edge. Accredited by the Commission on Sport Management Accreditation, our curriculum combines an intensive academic regimen with a strong emphasis on experiential learning. Hands-on practice in the field gives you an insider view into top sport organizations and the opportunity to expand your professional network.
Our students learn from full-time faculty and sport industry professionals who understand the real-life issues and challenges the profession faces today. By bringing their experience into the classroom, you gain the insight you need to compete and thrive after graduation.
For more than 25 years, Wingate University’s accredited MBA program has helped working professionals like you earn a Master of Business Administration degree. Our depth of experience translates into practical benefits for you:
- We’ll help you get ready with our free GMAT Prep Course.
- If you don’t have an undergraduate business degree, our one-semester Business 500 course satisfies all of the business prerequisites for admission to our MBA program. This fast-track course also expedites your entry into the program.
- You can choose from six areas of concentration:
Our MBA curriculum helps you find your professional niche with its real-world focus and emphasis on using practical applications and case study analysis to delve into the challenges today’s companies face.
Rental Facilities at the Ballantyne Campus
Our Ballantyne campus offers rental facilities to groups wishing to hold training sessions, conferences, and more.