Welcome to Wingate University Ballantyne. Our Charlotte-area campus serves working adults with four specially designed programs.
- Adult Bachelor Degree Program (Bachelor of Liberal Studies)
- Graduate Education Programs
- Master of Arts in Sport Management Program
- MBA Program
Choose Wingate University Ballantyne and benefit from:
- Practical Class Times. Classes meet in the evenings, Monday through Thursday, and on select Saturdays during Fall, Spring and Summer semesters
- Convenient Location. Wingate University Ballantyne is located in the Ballantyne Corporate Park, just off I-485 in South Charlotte. Our students enjoy free parking, 24-hour security, and a spacious and modern ground floor suite.
- Rolling Admission. Applications are always accepted with numerous start dates throughout the year.
- Affordable Tuition. There’s a reason U.S. News & World Report named Wingate University a “best value” school. We’re serious about ensuring that excellence is affordable. In addition, many students find assistance from their employer’s tuition reimbursement program. Financial aid options are available to students earning a degree
- Small Classes. Small class sizes mean you get the individual attention you need to thrive and to really get to know your professors and classmates. These relationships don’t end at the classroom door. Our faculty and staff are invested in the adult student and take a real-world approach to learning. We’re committed to helping you get ahead in your career.
Adult Bachelor Degree Program
If you’d like to start or complete your college career, Wingate University’s Adult Bachelor Degree Program is specially designed for students like you. If you’ve attended one or more institutions in the past, our program allows for the application of previously earned and eligible college credits toward a Wingate degree without having to start over.
We offer two majors for the Bachelor in Liberal Studies degree:
Graduate Education Program
Wingate University’s Graduate Education Programs prepare you to face the challenges and succeed as a leader in the classroom and in educational administration, as well as meet national and state teaching standards.
We offer masters and doctoral degrees and an add-on licensure program for you to choose from:
- Master of Arts in Education in Elementary Education K-6 (M.A.Ed.)
- Master of Arts in Teaching in Elementary Education K-6 (M.A.T.)
- Master of Arts in Education in Educational Leadership K-12 (M.A.Ed.)
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership (Ed.D. and Ed.S.)
- Doctor of Community College Executive Leadership (Ed.D. and Ed.S.)
- Add-on Licensure Program in School Administration K-12
- Add-on Licensure program for Academically and Intellectually Gifted
Master of Arts in Sport Management Program
Whether you aspire to supervise a stadium or to lead a professional sport franchise, Wingate University’s Master of Arts in Sport Management Program gives you a competitive edge.
Accredited by the Commission on Sport Management Accreditation, our curriculum combines an intensive academic regimen with a strong emphasis on experiential learning. Hands-on practice in the field gives you an insider view into top sport organizations and the opportunity to expand your professional network.
Our students learn from full-time faculty and sport industry professionals who understand the real-life issues and challenges the profession faces today. By bringing their experience into the classroom, you gain the insight you need to compete and thrive after graduation.
For more than 25 years, Wingate University’s accredited MBA program has helped working professionals like you earn a Master of Business Administration degree. Our depth of experience translates into practical benefits for you:
- We’ll help you get ready with our free GMAT Prep Course.
- If you don’t have an undergraduate business degree, our one-semester Business 500 course satisfies all of the business prerequisites for admission to our MBA program. This fast-track course also expedites your entry into the program.
- You can choose from six areas of concentration:
Our MBA curriculum helps you find your professional niche with its real-world focus and emphasis on using practical applications and case study analysis to delve into the challenges today’s companies face.