The Office of Human Resources is committed to advancing Wingate University's mission by attracting, engaging, and retaining diverse, well-qualified faculty and staff. We support an inclusive, fair, and equitable workplace culture which recognizes the contributions and value of all employees. We seek people committed to excellence and driven to have a lasting and transformative impact on the student experience.
Working at Wingate
Wingate is one of the fastest growing independent universities in the state, serving more than 3,600 students on three campuses. We emphasize faith, knowledge, and a spirit of service in all our programs, regardless of field of study. At Wingate, we are committed to an inclusive and welcoming environment for working, learning, and living. To enhance a culture of inclusion, we coordinate transformative programs and initiatives to foster open dialogue that addresses diversity and equity. Our goal is to create opportunities that reflect the experiences of under-represented communities in an effort to move toward a more just society.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, we respect each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
Wingate recognizes the importance of work-life integration and promotes health and wellness programming and incentives. All faculty and staff enjoy unlimited use of the University’s 75,000 square-foot recreation center with state-of-the-art technology and a one-eighth mile suspended track. Wingate also offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance for the employees and their family members.
Are you ready to make a difference at Wingate?Details on how to apply are included in the job descriptions.
- Senior Vice President for University Advancement
- Director of the Library
- VP of Enrollment Management
- Assistant Track and Field Coach/Director of Operations
- Assistant Golf Professional
- Assistant Director of Campus Recreation and Campus Involvement
- Communications Counselor, Financial Planning Office
- Enrollment Officer for First Year Admissions
- Success Coach Director
- Success Coaches
- Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Marketing Content Specialist
- Accounting Manager
- Financial Planning Counselor
- Head Field Hockey Coach
- Director of Athletics
- Adjunct Faculty - School of Sport Sciences
- Adjunct Faculty - School of Business
- Adjunct Faculty - Doctor of Occupational Therapy Program
- Assistant Professor, Physician Assistant Studies (Hendersonville Campus)
- Instructor of Biology
- Assistant Professor of Sociology
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy Faculty, Research Expert
- Adjunct Faculty, School of Education
- Adjunct Faculty, Various Schools in the College of Arts & Sciences
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Biology
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Communication
- Assistant Professor, Management & Strategy
- Assistant Professor, Marketing
Wingate University participates in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify® program for all open positions.
Wingate University is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace by providing equal employment and educational opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability or status as a protected veteran. The University complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and education. This policy of equal opportunity extends to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, reassignment, demotion, discipline, discharge, performance evaluation, compensation and benefits. We pay particular attention to attracting underrepresented groups into our candidate pools. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with disability or status as a protected veteran. Persons with disabilities requesting accommodations during the application and/or interview process, please send a formal request to the Human Resources Department at HR@wingate.edu.
According to a recent employee survey, faculty and staff members told us:
- Their job makes them feel like they're part of something meaningful
- They feel genuinely appreciated at work
- They have the flexibility to balance their work and personal lives
YOUR TITLE IX COORDINATOR
In accordance with federal regulations, we’ve dedicated a Title IX Coordinator responsible for the administration and implementation of Wingate University’s Title IX compliance efforts. If you have Title IX questions, complaints or concerns, please contact:
Title IX Coordinator:
Nancy Horak Randall
Inquiries regarding the application of Title IX may be referred to the Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights (OCR). The OCR ensures institutions receiving federal funding comply with Title IX regulations.
WHEN TO CONTACT YOUR TITLE IX COORDINATOR
If you feel you’ve been the victim of sexual harassment, misconduct, assault or violence or sex discrimination, we encourage you to reach out. That goes for students, faculty, staff, visitors and applicants for admission or employment. Federal and state laws prohibit retaliation against individuals who file a complaint in good faith or participate in an investigation involving an alleged Title IX violation.