Watson House (old Campus Safety) 603 N. Main St.
Prior to joining Wingate in 2007, I served in various roles within HR at Family Dollar Corporate Office for 5 years. My current role at Wingate has allowed me to build invaluable relationships with our students to aid them in the planning of their current and future initiatives.
Community Relations and Outreach
- Union County Community Shelter: serves in many capacities as a board member. Most recently selected to serve on the Executive Committee to take minutes, review and critique the Succession Plan and guide the board during the Strategic Planning process.
- Rotarian: tasked with coordinating and successfully distributing dictionaries to every 3rd grader within Union County Public Schools.
- Union County Chamber of Commerce: selected to partake in Leadership Union to gain in greater depth a better perception of the various needs, concerns, and desires of the community.
- Union County Chamber of Commerce: selected to serve on the Steering Committee for the Young Professionals of Union County in hopes of creating a seamless program that connects young professionals within the county.
- Union County Education Foundation: serves as a board member and the secretary.