The Office of Multicultural Programming provides direct support for student organizations whose missions reflect diverse cultural and social perspectives. These student organizations include:
- Association for Latino Professionals of America (ALPFA)
- Black Graduate Student Association (BGSA)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Caribbean Student Association (CSA)
- Coalition of Occupational Therapy Advocates for Diversity (COTAD)
- Collegiate Curls of Wingate
- International Programs
- Latin American Student Association (LASA)
- Muslim Student Association (MSA)
- Prism (gender identity and sexuality)
- Students Advocating for Gender Equality (SAGE)
- Wingate Asian Association
The Office of Multicultural Programming advises and supports historically Black fraternities and sororities, commonly referred to as the National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC). The National Pan-Hellenic Council is the governing body to 4 active African American fraternities and sororities at the university.
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc.
Did you know?
Wingate offers a minor in "Ethnic Studies" or "Women's and Gender Studies"?