Do you want to teach gifted children? Earn the Academically and Intellectually Gifted Licensure to complement your education degree.

grad_ed_students_330x330cAre you a public school teacher in the state of North Carolina? Do you hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university? If so, you can earn a license to teach academic and intellectually gifted (AIG) students by completing four online courses.

To earn the license, you must successfully complete these courses that focus on the gifted child:

  • Introduction to Gifted Education (Fall Semester)
  • Social and Emotional Needs of the Gifted / Talented (Spring Semester)
  • Methods and Materials in Gifted Education (Summer Session I)
  • Curriculum Development for the Gifted (Summer Session II)

You can begin the program by enrolling in any of the four courses, and you must earn at least a “B” in each one. Want to get started? Make sure you meet the requirements for admission. When you’re ready, apply for add-on licensure to teach gifted children today.