Free GMAT prep course
The Wingate University MBA Program offers a free Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) prep course several times throughout the year. The next instructor-led course takes place on four Wednesday evenings from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (November 1, 8, 15, and 29, 2017) at our Ballantyne campus:
13024 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Suite 150, Charlotte, NC 28277
(Conveniently located in Ballantyne Corporate Place)
The GMAT prep course consists of 4 workshop sessions:
- A review of content and strategies for the (GMAT)
- Instructor-led lessons on test-taking strategies based on leading GMAT review materials
- Assignment review and analysis from two leading GMAT Prep texts
- Review of two online GMAT practice exams
Ready to apply? It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3. Please note the deadline is October 27 and that seating is limited. Enrollment is based on first come/first served.
- Send an email with subject line “GMAT Prep Course” to email@example.com with the following information:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Request: Reservation for GMAT Prep Course for Fall 2017
- You will receive an email confirming your reservation within one to two business days.
- Once you receive your email confirmation, please purchase the books needed for the class. Both are available on Amazon.com or at Barnes & Noble:
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review,” 2017 Edition, ISBN #: 978-1119347620
- “Cracking the GMAT Premium Edition with 6 Computer-Adaptive Tests,” 2017 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation), ISBN #: 978-1101919651
**Both books are needed for the course**
Completing the course should provide sufficient time to take the GMAT in time for possible enrollment in our Spring Semester, which begins the week of January 8th, 2018.
We hope you are able to take advantage of this unique opportunity. Please contact Amanda Sudol with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org or 980-359-1030.