We believe in promoting health and wellness by encouraging students, faculty and staff to make their well-being a priority.
Not Feeling Well?
- Allergy Shots
- Contraceptive Counseling and Services
- Common illness and Minor injuries
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) testing
- Immunizations/TB testing
- Lab Services
- Minor office procedures
- Physical Exam (annual, employment, sports, travel, and new student)
- Referral network of specialists
Contraceptive Counseling and Services
Common illness and Minor injuries
Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) testing
Minor office procedures
Physical Exam (annual, employment, sports, travel, and new student)
Referral network of specialists
Make An Appointment
- Phone: (704) 233-8102
- Regular Hours: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Summer Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Walk-ins: accepted upon availability (scheduled appointments preferred)
Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time. Our appointments are tightly scheduled, so if you are late, the next patient may be seen ahead of you.
About the Health Center
Holbrook Building, (704) 233-8102
Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Summer Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.