University purchasing is conveniently decentralized and managed at the department level. Please take advantage of our contract pricing through Sourcewell or E&I at the links to the left. The Purchasing Office can assist with larger purchases that require Requests for Quote (RFQ). Purchases will be paid for using the following prioritized methods:
- Established University direct bill accounts with vendors. Examples include:
- For access to direct bill accounts please contact Jenny Walden at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rebecca Meares at email@example.com.
- If an order is over $1,000 please request a purchase order via Concur, click here for instructions.
- If the department is not able to obtain the goods/services by the above method, they may request prior approval from cost center managers to place the purchase on a SunTrust P-card.
- Please obtain prior approval for any purchase using the SunTrust P-card.
- Please ensure adequate funds are available to cover the cost of the purchase on the P-card
- Please reconcile all P-card purchases in Concur for the card holder’s monthly SunTrust Statement.
Please contact the Auxiliary Services Office at (704) 233-8739 or Accounts Payable at (704) 233-8214 with questions or for additional information.