Earning an adult Bachelor of Liberal Studies degree from Wingate University is a rewarding and fulfilling journey.
Here are our requirements for graduation:
- Carry a minimum grade point average of 2.0 overall and in your major
- Complete a minimum of 120 course hours
- Complete all hours and coursework required for your major by the date of graduation
- Complete and submit a Commencement application to the Office of the Registrar
- Complete at least 40 hours total in 300- or 400-level courses
- Complete the Global Perspectives Core and University Foundations
- Earn a minimum of 30 hours from Wingate University, with the last 30 hours taken at Wingate University
- Meet all financial obligations to Wingate University in order to obtain your diploma and final transcript
- Take and receive passing grades on exit exams
Your cap and gown are closer than you think. Get started now!