Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to Wingate University.
Follow this checklist to figure out your next steps.
- Visit us if you haven’t already taken a tour. We’d love to see you! Call 704-233-8004 or sign up to arrange a tour.
- Secure your funding. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to determine your financial aid package. Your award letter arriving in 2 – 4 weeks includes all funding options available to you. For more details, visit our financial aid information pages, starting with What is Student Financial Aid.
- Reserve your spot in the incoming class. Pay your deposit of $300. Once we receive it, we reply with your Wingate University account information and a personalized checklist.
- Plan for your arrival to Wingate University.
- Make an initial tuition payment by calling the Business Office at 704-233-8211.
We’ll be looking forward to seeing you on campus. In the meantime, if you have any questions, feel free to contact your enrollment officer. And welcome to the Bulldog team.