Yes, you can complete an undergraduate and a graduate degree in five years. It’s possible if you’re accepted into the MASM 4+1 program.
This competitive program isn’t for everyone. But those who are accepted into the MASM 4+1 program can enter the job market earlier for a jumpstart on their career. You also benefit from a significantly lower cost for earning a master’s degree since you finish one year sooner. MASM graduate tuition for the current academic year is only $325 per credit hour, plus books and other applicable fees.
Only Wingate University students who demonstrate above-average academic achievement in their first three years of undergraduate study are eligible to apply. Students who are interested in the MASM 4+1 program must complete their application by March 1 in the spring semester of their junior year.
To be considered for admission into the MASM 4+1 program, Wingate University students in their third year must submit the following:
- Complete and submit the online application below
- Provide your official score on the GMAT, Millers Analogies Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Scores must be sent by the testing agency.
- Provide two recommendation forms from administrative or supervisory personnel.
- Submit an official Wingate University transcript.
- Have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Complete these undergraduate courses with a grade of “C” or better: ACCT 253, COMM 101, CS 110, ECON 221 or 222, MGT 302 and MKT 301.