Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to Wingate University as an international student. Here are the next steps to take.
Once you’ve been accepted, follow this checklist to figure out your next steps.
- Reserve your spot in the incoming class. Pay your deposit of $300. Once we’ve received it, we will reply with your Wingate University account information and a personalized checklist.
- Secure your funding. Submit your completed financial responsibility form and supporting documents to determine the financial aid for which you are eligible.
- Procure a student visa or get your current visa transferred to Wingate University. Once your financial responsibility form has been reviewed and accepted, we will issue an I-20. Follow the steps to get your F-1 visa. If you already hold a valid student visa, complete and submit the visa status form.
- Plan for your arrival to Wingate University:
- Make an initial tuition payment by calling the Business Office at 704-233-8211.