If you’ve taken a break from your studies and now feel ready to return to Wingate University, you probably want to know more about our re-admittance policy.

a bronze Wingate University bulldog statue stands strong

Am I considered a re-admit student?

If you were enrolled at Wingate University in the past and wish to return as an undergraduate student, you’re considered a re-admit student.

How do I return to Wingate University?

Start by submitting the Re-admission Application Form. If you’re in good standing with our registrar, student life, residence life and business offices, you are probably eligible for re-admittance. If you have any unfinished business with any of these offices, such as outstanding fees, please call us at 1-800-755-5550 and we will discuss your next steps.

What financial aid is available?

If you’ve taken college classes elsewhere during your leave from Wingate University, we will re-evaluate your academic profile and scholarship information. If you’ve left Wingate University and are returning within less than one academic year, you’re still eligible for your original academic scholarship. Either way, the next step is to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid and we will recalculate your aid and walk you through the process. In the meantime, if you have any questions you should contact the Office of Admissions.

How do I register for classes?

Any transfer credits you might have taken at another school will be evaluated through the registrar. If you’ve been away from Wingate University for two or more consecutive semesters, you need to follow current requirements found in the catalog. To build a class schedule, contact your previous academic adviser, or call us at 1-800-755-5550 to find one.

We’re glad you want to come back. Let us help you make it happen!