Are you wondering how to transfer to Wingate University? Just follow these steps.

  1. Arrange for the following documentation to be sent to the Office of Admissions:
    1. High school transcript or GED Certificate*
    2. College transcript(s)**
    3. SAT or ACT score***
  2. Fill out our application for transfer students. Once we receive your application, we will be in contact with you if we need additional information or forms submitted.
  3. Expect a decision within two weeks once all requested paperwork has been received.

*We recommend that students have satisfactorily completed 13 academic units in high school, including:

  • Four units of English
  • Three units of mathematics including Algebra 1, Algebra II and Geometry
  • Two units of natural science including one lab science
  • Two units of history
  • Two units of foreign language

**We recommend a minimum GPA of 2.5. ***Test scores are not required for U.S. citizens who’ve been out of high school for more than five years or for those with more than 24 transferable college credit hours. If test scores are not included on the high school transcript, your SAT scores can be sent to us with Wingate University’s code: 5908. Your ACT scores can be sent to us with the code: 3176. Non-U.S. citizens: Please see our information for international students. Wingate University is operated on a non-discriminatory basis. There is no discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or military service in Wingate University’s administration of educational policies, programs, activities or services; admissions and housing policies; scholarship or loan programs; or employment. An exception may occur only when appropriate and allowed by law.