Congratulations! Your transfer request to Wingate University has been accepted.
We’re delighted you’ll be joining the Wingate University community. To get started right, there are five more steps to take before arriving on campus.
Your Next 5 Steps
- Visit us. We’d love to see you! Call 704-233-8004 or request a personal tour.
- Secure your funding. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to determine your financial aid package. Your award letter arriving in 2 – 4 weeks includes all funding options available to you. For more details, check our paying for college pages with all the info you need about financial aid.
- Reserve your spot in the incoming class by paying your deposit. Once we’ve received it, we will reply with your Wingate University account information and a personalized checklist.
- Read over your course evaluation from Wingate University to determine your how your credits transfer. Do you have any questions about credits? Call the Office of the Registrar at 1-800-755-5550.
- Plan for your arrival to Wingate University. Arrange to attend a summer orientation. Review what you need to bring. Make an initial tuition payment by calling the Business Office at 704-233-8211.
Once you’ve completed this list, you’re set to start the next chapter in your college experience. We’re looking forward to your arrival.