Stay Safe at Wingate
The well-being of our students, faculty and staff is always a top priority. Now, more than ever, Staying Safe at Wingate is a team effort.
We will again have a phased approach to our move-in for the spring semester. We are constantly monitoring the threat of a Covid-19 outbreak and evaluating our procedures and practices. But one thing is certain; rules and regulations won't take the place of personal responsibility. It's up to each of us to do our part to keep each other safe and well. The resources on this webpage can help.
Going forward, several factors will continue to guide the University's decision-making
- Input from the Union County Health Director and other state and local officials.
- The number of residential students who are Covid positive.
- The availability of quarantine spaces.
- The capacity of Atrium Health Union.
- The number of employees who are ill, in isolation or in quarantine.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
What is expected of students in order to safeguard themselves and others.
How faculty members are delivering instruction through a combination of online and in-person methods.