We know there are many forms and policies that you have to deal with as a student. For your convenience, we’ve collected those that apply to financial aid on this page.

If you need a form or have a question about the policies and procedures you need to follow, check this page for the necessary resources.

2017 – 2018 Financial Aid Forms

NC Undergraduate Residency Form

NC Graduate Residency Form

Citizenship Affidavit

FERPA Waiver

Phi Theta Kappa Incentive Grant Form for transfer students

Verification Worksheets

Verification Worksheet (PDF)

Statement of Identity and Educational Purpose (PDF)

Verification Worksheet – Short Form

Enrollment Verification Form

Student Accounts – Business Office

Monthly Payment Planner Enrollment Form

Money Transfer Request Form can also be found on myGate

Refund and Credit Request Form can also be found on myGate

Policies and Procedures

Satisfactory Academic Progress

Return of Title IV Funds

If you have questions, please stop by the Office of Student Financial Planning.