Paying for your education all at once can be a challenge. We want to make it easier for you.
We offer the monthly payment enrollment plan so you can spread out your Wingate University tuition and fees over time. Complete every section of the online Monthly Payment Planner and Enrollment Form or download the Monthly Payment Planner Enrollment Form (PDF) and we’ll let you know the status of your application. Payment options are available, including check, credit card and money transfer from your bank.
Speaking of planning for and paying your expenses, there may also be a time when you are due a refund. This comes into play particularly when a student withdraws from enrollment or takes a leave of absence. Here is how our refund policy works:
- Refunds are made within 30 days of the student’s withdrawal.
- Students who withdraw on or before the first day of classes during a semester receive a full refund of any payment made toward tuition, fees and room and board.
Withdrawal After the Semester Begins
For undergrads who withdraw after the first day of class during a semester, the following refund policy for tuition, fees and room and board applies:
- 90% refund when withdrawal is after the first day of class and before the end of the first week of class
- 80% refund when withdrawal is during the second week of class
- 60% refund when withdrawal is during the third week of class
- 40% refund when withdrawal is during the fourth week of class
- 20% refund when withdrawal is during the fifth week of class
More Refund Details
The date of withdrawal is the last day of academic-related activity as verified by the faculty. The first week of the semester is the seven-day period that begins on the first day of class. The point of withdrawal is measured in weeks, and the student is considered to have withdrawn within a given week, as defined above, if the withdrawal date is before the end of that week.
If you have questions, please contact the Business Office.