Need a new ID card? Lost your keys? The Office of Residence Life has you covered.

a group of co-ed students plays volleyball on courts near the dorms

We know things happen, and things get lost. We’re happy to help you with the following:

Campus ID Card

You need a Campus ID Card for meals, getting into buildings, checking out library materials and identification purposes. If your card is lost or stolen, we will give you a replacement. We can also give you a temporary card that’s valid for 48 hours.


If you find yourself locked out of your room or apartment, call (704) 233-8999. We will get you back inside.

Lost Keys

If you’ve lost your keys, come to the Office of Residence Life to request a new set. Each new key costs $45. For a lost mailbox key, visit the Campus Outpost mailroom, where staff can issue you a replacement.


If you have a maintenance request you may submit it online. We will contact you as soon as possible. For emergency services, such as flooding, call 704-233-8999 immediately.

Meal Plans

To change your meal plan, visit W.T. Harris Dining Hall during lunch hours (11am – 1pm). Meal plans can only be changed until the drop/add date. Commuters can purchase meal plans in the Business Office at any time.


If you’re a new student, you should register your vehicle before arriving on campus. If you’re returning, register during the summer. If you can’t register your vehicle during these times, visit the Campus Safety office. You’ll need the following to register your vehicle:

  • Social security number
  • Driver’s license number
  • License tag information
  • Vehicle description (make, model, year, color and ID number)

Let us know if there’s something you need. The Office of Residence is here for you.