Find your center. The Center for Vocational Ministry is a program designed for students who want to explore the call to ministry.
Students from a variety of faith backgrounds and majors are drawn to diverse vocations in ministry. If you are considering medical missions, church leadership, music ministry, human service agencies or a different path of ministry as a career, the Center for Vocational Ministry may be for you!
Tell Me More…
The Center helps you seek answers to the question: What does God want me to do with my life?
- Student Ministries sees ministry as a large umbrella encompassing a wide variety of majors and minors that lead to a number of different vocations.
- Students from a variety of different backgrounds and denominations participate in the Center group. This diversity provides a source of mutual respect and appreciation for others in the group.
- Programming focuses on better understanding of:
- what ministry can look like
- how ministry can work in different settings
- how your personal faith can serve as a compass for a professional career
For more information about the Center for Vocational Ministry, stop by our office in the Dickson-Palmer Center, email or call 704-233-8026.
“It was God who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.” Ephesians 4:11-13 (NIV)