Do you need a meal plan accommodation because of a disability or medical condition? We take requests.

Your meal plan entitles you to eat at any of our on-campus facilities. And we want you to enjoy them all. But if you have a disability or medical condition that is dietary-related, complete the form below to request accommodations to your meal plan in accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).

If you have questions when completing the form, please e-mail or call Director of the Academic Resource Center and Student Success Office Kristin Wharton at 704-233-8366. Or visit us in the Academic Resource Center on the second floor of the library.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.