We believe in equal access for all Wingate University students. Use this form to request accommodations that ensure equal access to the university’s programs and activities.

students study together

Are you requesting accommodations for the first time as a Wingate University student? If so, you’ll need to complete a request to apply for academic and non-academic accommodations.

The information below is your official request for specific academic and non-academic accommodations. Academic accommodations are related to learning and evaluation in an academic program or class. Examples include (but are not limited to):

  • Extended time for tests
  • Note-taking support
  • Use of a computer to type an essay test
  • Use of an interpreter

Non-academic accommodations for on-campus jobs, facilities and services might include:

  • Removal of physical barriers
  • Housing placement
  • Use of an interpreter
  • Other modifications for participation in university activities and services such as university committee meetings and judicial proceedings

If you have questions when completing the request, please email or call Director of the Academic Resource Center and Student Success Office Kristin Wharton at 704-233-8366. Or visit us in the Academic Resource Center on the second floor of the library.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.