We’re Wingate University IT. And we’re here to help you.
The Office of Information Technology is committed to service and support of the university’s mission through the innovative uses of technology. As a student, visitor, faculty or staff member, we want you to have the best technology experience while you’re on campus. We serve the main campus in Wingate and the Ballantyne and Hendersonville campuses. Please contact us whenever you have a need regarding information technology. These may range from learning about our IT policies and recommendations for computer specifications to understanding what is considered acceptable use of information technology.
We’ve put together this list of resource links to help you:
- Answers to our most frequently asked questions
- Answers to questions regarding phones and videos
- Answers to questions about password requirements
- File storage and sharing files
- Free software you should consider
- How to access Wi-Fi if you’re a new student
- How to access Wi-Fi if you’re a new employee
- How to access Wi-Fi if you’re a visitor
- How to access Wi-Fi using an Apple product
- How to avoid e-mail scams
- How to be secure online
- How to change your campus passwords
- How to protect your device
- How to set up your e-mail
Let’s Stay In Touch
If you need help but can’t find it there, you have options. Send a request to us or call the Help Desk at 704-233-8333. Or you can stop by the IT Help Desk on the second floor of the library to ask us a question in person.