You’ll find us in Alumni Hall, but our doors are open to the world.
Take your academic plan to the next level by taking advantage of a study abroad program. Learn about a new culture first-hand from one of the international students who call 32 different countries home. You can do both through the Office of International Programs.
Study Abroad from A to Z
Our office handles everything involved in the study abroad process. Our dedicated team provides all of the comprehensive services required to get you abroad. These include:
- Program development
- Student advising
- Pre-departure orientations
- On-site support
- Re-entry advice
Wondering what type of programs are available? Consider these:
- W’International Program
- International Internships
- Summer Programs
- Semester Programs
- Volunteer and Teach Abroad Programs
We can also help you find financial assistance to support your foreign study:
Visit Wingate University’s Terra Dotta site for all things study abroad today.
Welcome International Students
We understand what it’s like to live far from home. At Wingate University, we prioritize helping you make the most of your study in the United States.
From your application to arrival and beyond, our goal is to assist you and remind you about keeping your immigration records in order.
Please see the Wingate University International Student Handbook (PDF) for details on the following:
- Completing your U.S. taxes
- Maintaining F-1 visa status
- Obtaining work authorization
- Applying for a Social Security number
- Getting a North Carolina driver’s license
- Processing immigration documents and requests
- Signing your I-20 to travel outside the United States
- Cultural adjustment
- Transferring in or out of Wingate University
Ready to apply? Visit international admissions.
We’re Here to Help
Whether you’re getting ready for takeoff or landing in the Wingate University community, we’re glad to assist you. In any way we can.