Fact: You can study internationally for about $1,000 or less, airfare included, as part of the W’International Program. We’re committed to your global experience.
Wingate University’s signature W’International Program gives eligible juniors the opportunity to study abroad. You go abroad for 10 days after either the fall or spring semester as part of a two-credit seminar developed by our faculty.
The Experience of a Lifetime
W’International seminars have the following requirements:
- A passing grade in the seminar prior to the study abroad portion
- Cumulative GPA of 2.3 by the beginning of the semester of participation
- Full-time enrollment status during the semester of participation
- Junior class standing (at least 57 credit hours earned)
- No outstanding debt or encumbrances to Wingate University at the time of participation. (Clear up those library fines and parking tickets!)
- Transfer students with junior class standing must have completed one semester as full-time Wingate University students
Wingate University students went on W’International seminars to Cambodia, Brazil and Costa Rica. Watch this YouTube video for more about their experiences.