We have a few friendly reminders for summer sessions students at Wingate University.
Deadlines are the name of the game in higher education. From enrollment and course assignments to applications for graduation, it’s essential that you keep key dates in mind to stay on track.
Take a moment to review the most recent academic calendar and make note of important milestones, including:
- 2018 Summer I classes begin June 4.
- 2018 Summer II classes begin July 2.
- 2018 Internship or Long session classes begin May 21.
We understand that circumstances can change, and you may need to change your class selections. If you need to withdraw from a course, please keep these dates in mind:
- The last day to withdraw from Summer I is June 15.
- The last day to withdraw from Summer II is July 13.
- If you wish to withdraw from a full summer term course, please contact the Registrar’s Office for more information.